Oct 25, 2009

Simple Things

It seems we're always so caught up with computers and cellphones that we never get to really enjoy the simple things. So I've made a blog in honor of all those simple things. Here are a few simple things that I love.

Lilacs:


The smell of lilacs always make me feel very peaceful and calm.

Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate:


As any of my friends can tell you; one easy way to make me happy is to buy me a hot chocolate...mmmmm....

Hugs:


I love hugs! However I have been told that I am way too vicious in my hugs and some people have needed CPR after them. :)

Swings:


Yes I am still a kid! I love swings and have been known to stay on them for over an hour!

Dancing:


I love dancing but I suck at it! I like to dance by myself with no one watching.

Memories


This is definitely my favorite simple thing. I love them although I have to be careful not to live in the past.

What are some of your favorite simple things?

http://alwaysagape.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment