Mar 31, 2009

The 1st Post

Well, here I am. I have succeeded in starting a blog. I'm probably 5 years too late since the blog-craze is pretty much over. Well, according to Twitter that is. I would just like to tell you what my blog will be about and what groups they will be in.
  1. Random Ramblings: This is where I will ramble on about things that nobody really cares about. (ex. Lemony Snicket's spectacular use of words, spectacular here meaning great or fantastic like my mothers spongecake.)
  2. Inspiring Insights: These are my serious posts about things I've seen or read about and how it influenced me.
  3. Pure Poetry: Poetry that I write and that other people write.
I will sometimes end with a prayer or a quote or a bible verse.
Some blogs will be 14 paragraphs long and others will be 2 sentences.
No names or places will be mentioned so ex-stalkers can read this without temptation.
I am for sure not aiming for blog popularity. I don't really expect anyone to read this but me.
So, this is all I'm saying and now I'm done.

"If the will to walk is truly there, God is pleased even with our stumbles." -C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment